Social Security

If you reside in Burundi and have questions regarding services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA), you must contact the SSA Federal Benefits Unit (FBU) located in France.  For more information on their services and how to contact them, please visit their webpage. 

For comprehensive information on SSA’s services abroad, please visit SSA’s webpage Service Around the World.

If you are already receiving SSA benefits payments, there will be no change in the method of distribution of those payments.

Please use the appropriate URL for your FBU site link:Embassy Paris.