Embassy of the United States of America in Burundi – Deadline February 28, 2013
The American Embassy in Burundi through its Human Rights and Democracy program would like to invite local Burundian NGOs active in the field of human rights to submit their project proposals for funding.
The project proposals will be analyzed and ranked by a joint Embassy-USAID Committee at the beginning of March. Only one project will be selected for funding following the Committee ranking.
Details of the funding opportunity:
- Funding topic: Fight against human trafficking and/or child labor or strengthening rule of law
- Deadline for submission: February 28, 2013 at 11:59 am
- Budget ceiling: $40,000 (forty thousand USD)
- Languages accepted: English or French
- Duration of the project: 12 months
- Main components of the proposal: Short presentation of the organization and of its main decision makers, experience in the indicated field,logical framework, complete description of the project (geographical localization, targeted group, beneficiaries, 12 months framework,impact, expected results with SMART indicators) and a detailed and reasonable budget.
- Method of submission: by electronic version to be sent by email toBujumburasmallgrants@state.gov or by paper version to the Embassy guard sat the main entrance.
- Embassy point of contact: Elodie Derain Bihannic (22 20 70 13), Small Grants Coordinator.